Venus Moon is a Melbourne based writer.
This site is a place to ‘out’ some of my short stories, esoteric memoirs and occasional rants.
- Family, close friends, my dog and my goldfish
- Writing creative fiction, reading books
- Dogs, especially greyhounds
- Travelling. Anywhere.
- Drinking coffee, eating vegemite on toast, Rick Stein’s prawn molee
- Australian authors, Aboriginal art
- Golden grasses shimmering as they sway in late afternoon light
- Kookaburras laughing, black cockatoos whistling
- My writing group, book group and RMIT Professional Writing and Editing
- Calexico, Sigur Ros
- Riding my bike, punching my trainer, watching the mighty Tiges.
If you relate to any of this, you may be a bit like me. Read on.